I start this chapter with few questions and thoughts and my initial view on it
- What is a decisive moment: I think now that is a moment that have some tension in it. Tension can be interior or exterior. It generates emotions
- Is a photographer able to influence or to create such a decisive moment with a subject in the context of portraiture?
- If so , how good have to know the person if he wants to photograph so to create a true moment of tension in the subject?
- Will be this called manipulation? I think not because it won’t create something bad in the subject.
- What means inverting the decisive moment?